Application Programming Interfaces (API’s) allows us to integrate with many powerful business tools. With API’s we’re continually making RollMaster more robust and capable to suit all off your different business needs. All of our interconnected products would not be possible without API’s! Get seamless expansion into the business tools you need to advance your business with email marketing, online reviews, eCommerce, CRM platforms and more!
Making Progress Happen
Our API allows you to make your job flow practices more efficient and cost-effective. It allows easy communication between your flooring business system and all of the rest of your business programs. Our integration partners include:
- Tableau – Giving you powerful business insights in just a few clicks.
- ChargeItPro by Gravity – Making card payments faster and easier than ever before.
- WooCommerce – Allowing for easy to use and maintain eCommerce websites.
- MailChimp – Supports your marketing efforts and helps to keep your clients up to date with your business.
- Quickbase – Aids in solving your business process puzzles.
- MySQL – Perfects your database management system.
- Retail Lead Management – Helping you to manage and close more leads.
- Amazon Web Services – connecting you to your data in the cloud.
Our partners love the flexibility that our APIs allow. Being responsive to our clients needs is one of our core business values! Whenever we hear of a needed expansion or product integration we can make it happen with APIs.
View our API Documentation here.
Whether you’re a single location or a multi-branch operation, RollMaster’s cloud-based, scalable system is the only flooring software you’ll ever need. Access your data anytime, anywhere!
Say goodbye to wasteful double data entry! Our advanced API creates seamless connections between RollMaster and any other applications you need to help your business operate smoothly.
Consulting & Support
RollMaster’s team of experienced flooring industry experts offers Onsite Training and Implementation, Regional Workshops, and Support from folks that truly care about your success.