For big commercial flooring jobs, you need software that can handle multi-phase jobs with virtually limitless product and labor items. Our commercial flooring software is organized in a way that allows easy tracking of profit, margin, and billing strategies. Even main street commercial jobs require specialized processes, all of which can be found within the RollMaster System. Our software was designed to be scalable, so no project is too large or too small.
We Know the Commercial Flooring Business
Our powerful commercial flooring software was built by flooring professionals for flooring professionals. As a result, we know the unique needs of commercial flooring businesses and the features and tools your business needs to perform as effectively as possible. Our core product gives you the options you need to be efficient and accurate. Our efficiency tools help close deals, perform jobs smoothly, and keep everyone on the same page in real-time.
Increasing Efficiencies with Commercial Flooring Estimator Software
Our commercial flooring estimating software integrates directly with RollMaster and core features assist with properly pricing your initial bid. Additional features allow for partial shipping and invoicing of material and labor, tracking work in progress, dealing with retainage amounts, and job costing throughout the process. This software allows you to offer commercial flooring estimating services that help you win more jobs! Show prospects their own building with accurate floor plan measurements, and use those measurements for accurate cut sheets when it’s time for installation.
Key features to help with your daily commercial operations:
- Integrated estimating allows for quick takeoffs to complete the bidding process.
- Commercial pricing tool for calculating total bid price by profit, margin, or total sale.
- Extensive product catalog—stock and sell any product for your commercial jobs.
- Project Processing feature groups multiple orders/quotes to track total project costs, margins, sales, change orders, and billing, while keeping each job separate for purchasing, printing work orders, assigning labor, etc. This feature includes a Schedule of Values (S.O.V.) option.
- Projects Module allows for tracking multiple jobs as one project for viewing total cost, profit, and sale, as well as change orders.
- Schedule of Values to manage your project’s bottom line.
- Friendly Support above all.
- And so much more!
The Tools You Need When You Need Them
We offer many efficiency tools that are beneficial to your commercial flooring businesses. Our clients have found the most improvement to their businesses with the following products:
Quick and accurate estimating!
Analytics and business intelligence integration.
Wireless Warehousing using handheld devices.
Catalog and pricing data and web services.
Correspond with your customers with ease!
Access your inventory, customer, vendor, installation, and leads data from your mobile device.
Condense your paperwork considerably.
Manage your installation department on the go.
Multi-language translation on several customer facing documents.
RollMaster has partnered with PenSoft payroll for payroll processing solutions.
Save on your monthly telecom costs.
What Is Commercial Flooring Software?
Commercial Flooring Software benefits your business because it has more tools to suit the specific needs of the flooring industry when compared to generic business software. RollMaster Flooring Software was built by flooring professionals when they found that “off the shelf” software didn’t suit the unique needs of the flooring business. For Commercial flooring businesses, we have made sure to include the following tools that will help you keep your business organized and running smoothly.
- Bid faster than ever with RM MeasureSquare. We’ll go into detail about how MeasureSquare can benefit your business below, but this integration is not one to miss for commercial flooring businesses!
- Our Commercial Pricing Tool allows you much more precision when it comes to your profit. You can calculate your total bid price by profit, margin, or total sale depending on what works best for your business.
- B2B Catalogs that can’t be beat! Our exclusive B2B services allow you to save time and energy on logging into various vendor portals by collecting all of the data in one place! We stay on top of keeping your catalogs up to date so you’ll always work with the most accurate information possible.
- Track multiple jobs all at the same time with our optimized projects module. This allows you to see multiple jobs as one “project” to view total cost, profit, sale, and change orders as necessary.
How Can Commercial Flooring Estimating Services Boost My Business?
Using commercial floor plan software like MeasureSquare tied to your RollMaster Software you’ll be able to impress clients with accurate estimates in a flash. MeasureSquare is the best in professional flooring estimation software. You can add laser accurate measurements to a floor plan then show it off to your prospect in 3D! Additionally, RM MeasureSquare makes it easy to work through the bidding process with online help available to guide you through each step.
Commercial Flooring Estimator Benefits Include:
- Accurate flooring estimating allows you to bid more jobs competitively while protecting profit margins.
- Refigure product changes at any stage, easily! Or ask one of our highly trained RollMaster staff members for assistance or training.
- Provide a clean cut sheet and seam diagram to avoid flooring installer mishaps down the line.
- Easily access project by storing them in the cloud! Access them from any computer and collaborate with your team members.
- Draw your own plans to scale to assist your Customers.
Can Commercial Flooring Software Save My Company Money?
We know that any business software is going to be an investment. But, for businesses looking to grow, RollMaster is here to take you to new heights! We’re experts in creating the kind of efficiencies that save your business money. You can say goodbye to double entry, accounting adjustments, and profit leaks. Our expert staff know what it takes to optimize your flooring business so you can make the most out of your jobs.
How Do I Know If RollMaster Is Right For My Business?
We know that software is an investment for your commercial flooring business. Because of this, we make sure to tailor our demonstration to your needs, and everything that sets your company apart. Get in contact today to talk to our knowledgeable staff about how RollMaster can help bring your business to new heights!